When E.A. Williams manages your investment, we:
- Supply rental applications and all other necessary documents in accordance with current Landlord/Tenant Laws.
- Handle all tenant complaints.
- Fully account for all deposits.
- Obtain bids for any large repairs, and request your approval and feedback before moving forward with non-emergency repairs.
- Notify you prior to incurring any excessive expenses regarding your property.
- Ensure all required maintenance -- such as HVAC inspections, gutter cleaning, irrigation start-up and winterization, and chimney inspections and cleaning -- are done in a timely manner.
- Provide 24-hour emergency service.
- Provide you with computerized and detailed monthly statements, fully accounting for all income and disbursements.
- Disburse all tenant deposit refunds, and supply required documentation.
- Maintain all collected rent and deposits in a client's trust account, subject to periodic auditing.
- Thoroughly screen all prospective tenants, including credit reports, background check, criminal record search, and eviction reports.
- Provide 24 hour marketing of your vacant property via our website.
- Conduct periodic interior and exterior inspections of your property.
- Schedule an annual interior, exterior and crawl space inspection with our preferred contractor. This service is free to our owners.
- Use leading-edge software for managing your investment property efficiently and cost-effectively.